Every summer I take a good hard look at Emily Photography–what’s working, what can be improved, how I can improve things for my clients, new products on the market, and what needs to be freshened up on my site. This summer was a particularly busy season here at Emily Photography, and I loved meeting so many new families, newborns, and couples in a lot of great locations!!! This summer was also a particularly busy time for me personally with my kids out of school, as well as juggling quite a few unexpected family crises that consumed a lot of my focus. I was blessed with graciousness and encouragement from every single waiting client–and reminded again that I love my work–not just because I’m honored to capture natural & artistic images for your families, but because I am privileged to work with your amazing families 🙂 Quite honestly, it was also the wake up call that my perfectionist self needed that I can’t do it all. I am only one person and Emily Photography is growing in exciting ways!! I am committed to maintaining the highest level of customer service that all of my families expect and deserve, and so in order to better do so, I am proud and overjoyed to tell you about some changes coming!!
- I’m in the process of re-building my website and giving it a full facelift to better reflect the direction Emily Photography is going! I can’t wait to share the new look!!
- I have some drool-worthy products being added to my collection options that you will all LOVE just as much as I do!!
- all orders will now be placed “in person” over phone or skype to better answer your questions and help you make decisions!!
- as my thank you to each of you for your continued support and commitment to me as your family photographer, I am pleased to announce that I will be tucking in a beautiful personalized gift for every client who purchases a collection September-December!!
- and last but not least, I am beyond excited to introduce you to the Emily Photography team, three ladies who are beautiful inside and out and are excited to be a part of Emily Photography working with you:
Jenna started with me in January of 2011 to help me stay on top of the administrative part of my business, and has been a God-send to me with her creative vision, gentle encouragement, and eye for design. Jenna will be the Emily Photography designer creating beautiful wall displays, storyboards, cards, and albums to grace your homes. You will be in good hands with her as she helps you tell your story through design! She’ll chat with you about styles and colors, and send you your custom design for your approval with one set of changes offered. Once you’ve signed off on your design, she’ll connect you to Sara to finalize your order!
I first met Sara in 2011 when I had the privilege of being a part of her wedding day as her wedding photographer!! I was as impressed then as I am now by her calm demeanor and sweet personality as well as her artistic vision! Sara will expertly walk you through every part of your Emily Photography experience: scheduling your session, answering questions before and after your session, sending you the Emily Photography Welcome Guide [coming soon], sending you your proofs and Product Guide [coming soon], placing your order with you after our session, and delivering your beautiful heirloom products!